Dr. Harika Surapaneni
- Experience 10 years
- Qualification MBBS, M.S (ENT) University Gold Medalist
- Speciality Dr Harika Surapaneni, an eminent ENT Surgeon who has contributed to the society for more than seven years by treating her patients effectively. She has a very high success rate in treatments and surgeries. Her emphatic approach towards her patients and their needs, help them respond to the treatment in a better manner. She has strong work ethics. Her dedication to work on overall wellbeing of her patient is reflected by her professionalism, humility, knowledge, confidence and passion. Her approach towards her patients is not limited to procedures and surgeries. In fact her patients feel empowered and healthy after the treatment.
She is specialised in diagnosing and treating voice related problems, airway emergencies, thyroid surgeries, Laser surgeries. She also perform all routine and advance ear, nose and throat procedures. Tympanoplasty, Mastoidectomy, Endoscopic sinus surgery, Tonsillectomy and Adenoidectomy.
Dr Harika believes that a healthy life is right of every individual and hence she strives to provide top notch treatment to her patients at affordable cost. She has been actively engaged in charitable works at various orphanage centres and schools .She offers special discounts to the defence personnel and their dependents, senior citizens and people with special abilities.
- Memberships 1)Dr. Harika is a member of association of otolaryngologists of India (AOI south zone).
2) Member of Indian Medical Association (IMA Hyderabad ).
3) Member of American Society for Laser medicine and Surgery(ASLMS).
- Honours and awards 1)Dr.Marmaganti Venkataramachandra Memorial Gold Medal by Dr.NTR University of Health Sciences.
2)Dr.T.B.G.Tilak Memorial Gold Medal by Shri ESL Narasimhan, Honourable Governor of united AP and Honorary Chancellor of Dr.NTR University of Health Sciences for impeccable performance in M.S ENT in United Andhra Pradesh.